hitman blood money
* Money talks, silence pays: This time you not only get paid for your jobs, but you get to make a decision on what you do with your hard-earned cash. Do you spend money on getting the latest weapon upgrade or do you bribe the police to clean up the last job so none knows you did it?
* Competition heats up: Agent 47 is up against a rival agency of deadly assassins, who are not only competing to take out high-priced targets, but may even be targeting Agent 47 himself.
* New U.S. locations: yes that’s right folks, 47 is heading for the U.S. and as part of his tour de force he will be making his presence felt in such iconic American cities, such as the gambling world of Las Vegas, the bright lights of Los Angeles, and mysteries of New Orleans.
* Prepare to make a killing: New to the world of getting paid for killing? Then don’t worry, just like Leon in the Professional, we will not only give you a hand in how to play, but have introduced a new game play mode to make sure the Rookies amongst us can get in and play the game as we want.
* Accidents happen: What better way to make sure that latest kill doesn’t come back to haunt you than to make your hits look like an accident? The all new accident system allows you even more freedom in your choice of how take a target out--drop a priceless chandelier, use a remote bomb, create a nasty slip into a turning paddle wheel--all designed to terminate your targets without creating alarm or suspicion.
* All-new glacier game engine: Since his last outing, 47 has found himself in an all new gaming engine. Now with a number of new moves and a revamped NPC and AI system, the world of being an assassin has never been more realistic.
* Sick of getting caught? 47 now has the ability to hide bodies in boxes and enclosed spaces.
Following are the System Requirements of PC game -Hitman: Blood Money
Min System Requirements:
- IBM PC or 100% compatible
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/XP
- Pentium III 800 or Athlon equivalent
- 128 Mb RAM (Windows 98SE)
- 256 Mb RAM (Windows 2000/XP)
- 100% DirectX 8.1 compatible 32Mb 3D Accelerated Card
- 2Gb free disk space
here are the links